viernes, 21 de octubre de 2016

#NewBooks ¡Novedades de esta semana! #Semana1 #LibrosEnInglés

Siempre les traigo novedades en español, recién traducidas o recién publicados oficialmente. Así que hoy decidí hacer algo diferente (?) y preocuparme de mis lectores/as bilingües, por los que les traje algunas novedades de libros en inglés, publicados estas últimas dos semanas :D 
Cada título del libro tiene un enlace a Goodreads, por si quieren leer opiniones (?) y al final está el enlace a la carpeta con todos los libros (la carpeta está ordenada por autor).
Les dejo los libros tanto en PDF como en EPUB.
Espero para la próxima traer más variedad :D 
PD. Repito, están en INGLÉS, aún NO están traducidos.


Género: New Adult, Romance, Contemporáneo
From New York Times Bestselling Author, Penelope Douglas, comes the latest New Adult romance…
“We were perfect together. Until we met.”
Misha:
I can’t help but smile at the lyrics in her letter. She misses me.
In fifth grade, my teacher set us up with pen pals from a different school. Thinking I was a girl, with a name like Misha, the other teacher paired me up with her student, Ryen. My teacher, believing Ryen was a boy like me, agreed.
It didn’t take long for us to figure out the mistake. And in no time at all, we were arguing about everything. The best take-out pizza. Android vs. iPhone. Whether or not Eminem is the greatest rapper ever…
And that was the start. For the next seven years, it was us.
Her letters are always on black paper with silver writing. Sometimes there’s one a week or three in a day, but I need them. She’s the only one who keeps me on track, talks me down, and accepts everything I am.
We only had three rules. No social media, no phone numbers, no pictures. We had a good thing going. Why ruin it?
Until I run across a photo of a girl online. Name’s Ryen, loves Gallo’s pizza, and worships her iPhone. What are the chances?
F*ck it. I need to meet her.
I just don’t expect to hate what I find.
Ryen
He hasn’t written in three months. Something’s wrong. Did he die? Get arrested? Knowing Misha, neither would be a stretch.
Without him around, I’m going crazy. I need to know someone is listening. It’s my own fault.
I should’ve gotten his phone number or picture or something.
He could be gone forever.
Or right under my nose, and I wouldn’t even know it.
*Punk 57 is a stand alone New Adult romance. It is suitable for ages 18+.

Género: Romance, Contemporáneo, New Adult
I am not hurt.
I don’t need a second chance with him, or a life I thought I had.
While he was out forgetting me to become a movie star, I was building a career out of nothing. A career as a paparazzi, but a career. For a foster kid who bounced around every home in Los Angeles, that wasn’t easy.
This camera is all I have.
He’s nothing to me. Every time I take his picture and sell it, I remind myself that I did it all without him or his approval, his cinnamon smell or his clear green eyes. He lights up the screen like a celestial body, but he’s nothing but a paycheck to me.
He can throw my camera off a balcony, and nothing has to change. We can stay king and queen of the same city, and different worlds.
Except this is Hollywood, and here, anything can happen.

Género: Young Adult, Contemporáneo
One day ago my life was pretty perfect. But a lot can change in a day.
In one day, I went from being Ashlynn Wynterland, one of the most popular girls in school to being the girl who spends lunchtime hiding out in Mr. Chester’s classroom and watching Maxon Harter and his science obsessed friends mess around with experiments. All because Queeny Harlington thinks I made out with her crush.
Queeny Harlington is the queen of Fareland high. And up until a day ago, she was my best friend. Now she’s my worst enemy who’s threatening to tell the entire school all of my secrets.
Being the friendless, social outcast has its downsides. So, when Maxon Harter invites me to hang out with him and his mad scientist friends, I accept his offer, even though they all seem to despise me. Which is fine. Sort of…
The truth is I’ve always thought Maxon was cute in a weirdly unordinary way. And the more I get to know him, the more I find myself crushing on him badly. Which makes me wonder if I’ve always been a weirdly unordinary kind of girl, but was too afraid to admit it.
But when Queeny decides to tell everyone my darkest secret of all, I doubt Maxon and my new friends will accept me anymore. I need to stop her, and the only way to do that may be to figure out who made up the rumor that I kissed her crush.

Género: Contemporáneo, Chick Lit
Lundyn:
I tried to do everything in my power to distance myself from Maverick Strong; Even putting some miles between us by moving across country. Yet, here I find myself back where I started from – in my hometown and too close to Maverick. This time there will be no running away. This time I am finally putting an end to this vendetta.
MAVERICK:
Trying to forget her was like trying to avoid a head-on collision with a semi truck – it just wasn’t happenin’. My little sister’s best friend and my enemy since sophomore year. Our hate is mutual and a must – it’s also fun. When Lundynmoves back home after leaving town the day after… Ah, I’m getting ahead of myself. Either way, the hate is still strong and if hating isn’t right, I don’t want to be wrong.

32706518
She’s one of the biggest superstars on the planet; I’m going to make her mine.
Naomi Price is a stuck up, pampered pop princess, who spends her time posing for selfies and dating clean-cut, A-list actors. She has her pick of Hollywood’s most eligible bachelors, and there’s a long line of men desperate to date her.
I’ve always liked a challenge.
When I barge into her dressing room half-naked, dripping in sweat, and covered in tattoos, she doesn’t know where to look. That makes two of us.
Her toned thighs, slim figure, and petite chest have me lusting for much more than just a quick fumble. I want more; I want her screaming my name like she belts out her songs at concerts.
She’s worried about her image, and doesn’t want to date a ‘bad boy.’ She can’t resist me forever. The picture perfect pop princess is going to be mine.

Género: Contemporáneo, Abuso
Jack Sosa knows the world of violence, sex, and danger. He grew up in that world, and as a man, he owns it. Then one day, while he is waiting for some cleaners to dispose of a body, a chubby girl sits with him, trying to make him feel better. He is a stranger and she only a young girl, but when she leaves, she takes a part of him with her.
Jack can’t let this angel go, so he keeps her, determined to protect her. Now four years later, she’s no longer a girl, but a beautiful woman, and Jack’s feelings have changed, too, growing into something far beyond protectiveness. He cannot hide them for much longer.
Piper has fallen in love with the man who saved her, but she never expects Jack to feel the same way. However, one kiss is all it takes. Even though Jack is twenty-four years her senior, she doesn’t care. He is the man she fell in love with, the man who makes her body burn hotter than any fire.
However, Piper doesn’t know the truth about the man she loves, and when she’s taken by his enemy, her world is turned upside down. Can she find it in her heart to love a killer? Can Jack live with nearly killing his virgin angel?

Género: Romance, Romance MM, Contemporáneo
Left at the altar. Dumped. Abandoned. Jilted.
That only happened in books. Fictional disasters like the kind I wrote. It wasn’t supposed to happen to me, Sam Stone. My life was supposed to be orderly. Organized. Perfect.
But I had no control over my fiancé’s decision to leave me.
What better place to be alone while nursing my broken heart than in paradise, right? Two weeks of sandy beaches and tranquil waters to quietly rethink my life.
That’s what I thought anyway—until Drew Mariano came along and shook everything up. He shook me up.
He made me forget myself. And that was good.
He made me want to take chances. And that ws hard.
He made me feel high on life. And that was amazing.
But I was afraid…the higher I got…
the harder
I was going
to fall…

Her brother told me to stay away from her. Her brother can go f**k himself!
I’m a firefighter. When it comes to doing my job, I’m the best around.
Am I cocky? You’re damn right.
Wild? I was. I’ve tried to clean up my act. Was doing a pretty damn good job of it too until I ran into Stephanie Frost after all these years. The heat from fires don’t compare to what I feel when she’s near me.
Her brother’s a troublemaker who’s been in and out of prison. He’s even told me that he’ll kill me if I don’t stay away from his sister. He’d be pissed if he knew she’s been squirming underneath me every single night.
Now that I’ve got a second chance, I’m not giving her up this time.

30234440
Género: Adulto, Erótico, Menage, Menage MMF
Two seductive strangers. One scandalous night. A trinity of temptation.
It was only supposed to be a single encounter. A night stripped of sexual inhibitions.
We were never supposed to become romantically involved.
But they were alluring and irresistible.
They were also the enemy.
Their company wants to take the one thing that means anything to me.
Now, I’m navigating a dicey path. Loving two men who can destroy me in a multitude of ways. They can shatter my heart, wreck my dreams, but worst of all, demolish the only place I’ve ever called home.

30849213
Género: Contemporáneo, Romance
After a horrific break-up that crushed her, Ashley Williams is finally living her dream as an elementary teacher. She’s determined to find herself again, and live each day to the fullest.
That determination leads her to him. He’s the player, the ladies man and the pull she feels toward him is magnetic.
Moving to Florida to run Big T’s Tavern with his older brother, Taylor has it all. His pick of women, money and success. He couldn’t ask for more, that is until Ashley walks into his bar.
Suddenly the life he’s led, is no longer appealing. He’s changing, fate has stepped in and in the blink of an eye, he’s loving Ashley.

29996170
Género: Romance, Contemporáneo
Falling in love is easy.
Falling out of love is the hardest thing in the world.
And Elin and Ty Whitt are terrible at it.
The first time the local basketball star smiled at Elin, she was a goner. It was just so damn easy to fall for the dark-haired hometown hero with his charming smile and strong, athletic build.
Thousands of sleepy smiles, aimless drives down country roads, and squeaks of the backdoor after a swing shift later, reality hits. And it hits hard. Falling in love was definitely the easy part. Watching it break apart was impossible.
Through the tears, the second-guesses, the memories of a life built together, the world keeps spinning. With each turn comes clarity and hope—sometimes in the form of a pair of muddy boots by the back door or from the words of a wise friend.
When Ty shows back up with a new found determination to put his family back together, Elin’s torn between the fights of the past and the possibility of a new start. This is the man that holds her heart, the man she loves beyond anything else. But this is also the one person in the world that can cause her the most pain.
Life’s not always easy. Love’s not for the faint of heart. But with life comes lessons and Ty and Elin have the scars to prove it. But it’s their love written in those scars that will hold them together … or break them apart.

Género: Romance
Hudson:
It was only supposed to be a one night stand at a wedding.
I was supposed to have fun and move on.
But she infused my life with light and laughter.
Now I can’t breathe at the thought of her ever being out of my life.
Being apart from her suffocates me.
We agreed to stay together, until we didn’t make each other happy.
I wasn’t afraid of and, I was afraid of but. But what if I’m not enough for her to stay?
Jade:
I met this guy I really wanted to kiss.
I thought he was going to be just a crush who became my dream boy.
A perfect, delusional dream I would keep in my heart until I had my life in order.
He made me feel like I could take over the world.
I wasn’t supposed to fall in love.
We agreed to stay together, until one of us wanted something different.
I wasn’t scared of but, I was scared of and. And what if he leaves?
And our fairy tale came to an end.
But did it have to end or can we find a reason to stay?

Aubrey and Blake are roommates. They hate each other. (Most of the time.)
32605307
Vivian Saint had experienced a meteoric rise to fame as the world’s newest rock sensation.
By age twenty-three he had it all.
Winning his first Grammy and AMA.
Cover of Rolling Stone.
His first album, America’s Most Wanted going double-platinum.
Five chart-topping songs.
Signing a multi-million dollar contract.
Sexy, charming and talented. He had everything to live for.
Too bad he’s dead . . .
As the FBI’s only witness to a bloody massacre, they want answers and they will do whatever it takes to get them. They may have him in custody but they can’t make him talk.
Brogan Knight, a seasoned FBI agent is tagged for the off-the-books op. Expert markswoman, trained in close combat and one of the best interrogators in the field office. Her instructions were simple. Get the rock star to trust her and reveal everything, using whatever method necessary, including sexual persuasion.
Now the safe house isn’t secure, for either of them. Because the threats are no longer about who may be coming for them but from each other.

Género: Romance, MM Romance, Contemporáneo
“I don’t need a fucking babysitter.”
Out and proud NFL star tight end Tad Roarke has success, money, and fame. Just about everything. Except a good reputation. After being outed by the media as a promiscuous cheat, sponsors are dropping him left and right. To make matters worse, he’s been targeted as the next victim of an anti-gay celebrity serial killer. The FBI works with his team to protect him, assigning Agent Bryce Finnegan as his undercover bodyguard. But Tad doesn’t like Bryce from the get-go. The fed thinks he’s a spoiled brat. Maybe he’s right. Regardless, Tad doesn’t plan on proving him wrong, and he’ll do anything to make Bryce’s job even more difficult. Still, as much as he hates him, he can’t deny the guy’s hot as hell…and he wouldn’t mind passing a few balls around with him in the sheets.
“I don’t get paid enough for this.”
Agent Bryce Finnegan is no stranger to undercover work. With a background in busting drug cartels, he’s used to his life being on the line. He’s not used to putting up with spoiled rich kids who don’t realize how good they have it. When he meets Tad Roarke, he expects him to be a jerk. And he’s right. But the more time he spends with him, the more he realizes that all Tad’s attitude is little more than bravado. He’s not an asshole, and the media has twisted more than a few facts to tarnish Tad’s reputation. Now Bryce isn’t just worried about protecting this guy from a serial killer, but about falling in love in the process.
Tight End is a stand-alone gay romance with a HEA and no cliffhanger.

Claire Scott is at an all-time high in her life. After landing her dream job and marrying her best friend, James, she knows that life can’t get much better. Unfortunately, what should be the happiest time of her life suddenly changes when a traumatic event tears her world apart.
Mason Brady never planned to be a part of Claire’s life. In fact, he avoided her as much as possible, but fate works in the most mysterious ways. When he finds her broken and scared, he knows that he needs to do whatever he can to help her heal.
As her world continues to crumble around her, no one in Claire’s life is safe. With someone on a mission to hurt her, Claire knows that her only option is to run. However, there is a problem. How can you run when you don’t know who it is you’re running from?
One wrong move may cost Claire the lives of those she loves most, but, when the storm breaks, who will be left to pick up the pieces?

Life in the limelight isn’t all it’s cracked up to be. After years of constant touring, and a close call with an overly obsessive fan, Bristol Lachlan has reached her breaking point. Running on fumes, and fighting a wicked case of writer’s block, the lead singer of Absent Without Leave has gone missing in action.
Tage Crosby has taken more than his share of hits, both on and off the ice. Hanging up his Captain’s jersey, he now spends his time running the only bar in the small town of Grindstone Harbor. The last thing he expected was for a woman to come into town and rock his world, but his beautiful new neighbor has a way of leaving him tongue tied and tripping over himself every time he gets near her.
Bristol knows her time in Grindstone Harbor is only temporary. The recording studio calls and so does the stage. But, what happens when your private life is exposed by flashing lights and what you see suddenly isn’t enough anymore?
Do you go after what is missing and pull it closer to you?
Warning: This is a hilarious romantic comedy that may cause you to need spare panties for several reasons. The pages are full of steam, awkward moments of hilarity, and general epic fails of the human kind. Please read with caution.

Me, a virgin? That’s right … but the dirty kind.
My mom used to be the cleaning lady for Drake Markham, but after they got married we moved into his mansion. The billionaire wasn’t around much, always traveling, busy as the head of an international conglomerate. But I saw enough to arouse my senses.
Because Drake was toned.
Tanned.
Alpha.
And utterly gorgeous.
But now I’m f@cked because the big man’s finally noticed me.
And there’s one thing that’s DEFINITELY going to happen!

31130727
Género: Romance, New Adult
My story is not my own, it’s ours.
Mine and Vaughan’s.
Except I can’t remember it.
Or him.
I only know who I was before, and when remembering proved to be too much, I moved on and started over.
And then the dreams started.
Vivid, and bold, filled with a face I didn’t know.
But he was always there.
In my head. In my heart.
And when I decided to put pen to paper, I found him whispering, “Come back to me.”
Some stories are meant to be rewritten.
Others are meant to be relived.
29093326
Género: Young Adult, Contemporáneo, Navidad
Sierra’s family runs a Christmas tree farm in Oregon—it’s a bucolic setting for a girl to grow up in, except that every year, they pack up and move to California to set up their Christmas tree lot for the season. So Sierra lives two lives: her life in Oregon and her life at Christmas. And leaving one always means missing the other.
Until this particular Christmas, when Sierra meets Caleb, and one life eclipses the other.
By reputation, Caleb is not your perfect guy: years ago, he made an enormous mistake and has been paying for it ever since. But Sierra sees beyond Caleb’s past and becomes determined to help him find forgiveness and, maybe, redemption. As disapproval, misconceptions, and suspicions swirl around them, Caleb and Sierra discover the one thing that transcends all else: true love.
What Light is a love story that’s moving and life-affirming and completely unforgettable.

Género: Romance, Contemporáneo
Ever since she was a little girl, thirty-year-old Rose dreamed of the day Harley would carry her across the threshold on their honeymoon. So what if this isn’t her actual wedding day, and that she’s only here because Harley was left at the altar just a few hours earlier?
Trading San Francisco for paradise and swapping her bridesmaid’s bouquet for a Blue Hawaii, Rose hopes she can finally escape the friend zone.
Once upon a time they had been more than friends, but life got in the way. She’s spent every day since wishing Harleywould get a clue.
She’s always been his best friend.
He’s always been hers.
She’s in love with him.
He’s … not in love with her.
He’s … marrying someone else.
He’s … hiding something.
He’s … well—it’s complicated.

I was ruined. But she could rescue me.
Kane:
One fight started it all. Another night in jail. Another bout of community service.
Except this time, there was a girl.
Hell there was always a girl, but not like this one.
She was different, special.
But I had to focus on the game. Playoffs were right around the corner.
No time to get sucked in. To change. To become a father.
Julia:
One kiss ignited a fire in me I didn’t know I had.
I wanted him. I needed him.
But if I knew what was good for me, I would stay away. Kane Hawkins was bad, in every sense of the word.
Except in bed. There he was good, so very good.
But I had a career to focus on, and a child depending on me to care for him.
To keep him safe.
Until Kane walked in and vowed to keep me safe.
Football brought us together, but love could tear us apart.

Género: Romance, Deporte, Contemporáneo
One accident – a freaking car crash.
That’s all it took to send my brother’s and my life into a tailspin with no end in sight. I was going to be something. I was going to be the best. I had the Olympics in my sights. And it all went to shit in one flash. Brayden wasn’t ready to raise a younger sister when I was thrown into his lap. He had his life and everything going for him. Thankfully, he was still drafted to his dream hockey team. The same one dad played for when we were growing up.
It took time, but I started to get better, started to open up, started skating and even dating again. I even thought I found the perfect guy for me.
Isn’t it funny how guys hit on you when they know you’re not available, but when you’re single they won’t give you the freaking time of day? I guess the game is more fun that way. And for the captain of my brother’s team, that’s exactly what I was. A hat trick is three goals in hockey. Some say three is a crowd and they might be right.
I was Gavin Hayes’ unobtainable goal.

We’ve all seen the headlines about him.
Knox Rivers is music’s out of control, all over TMZ, and under the impression that he’s God’s gift to the female populationbad boy.
He steals hearts with his music and then breaks them with his behavior.
He’s also my new boss, and I’m going to be traveling across the country with him on tour.
There’s no way I would’ve taken the job if I weren’t so desperate, but after my dad lost all of his money for not paying taxes, I’m left broke, homeless, and unable to pay my tuition only a year shy of receiving my degree.
I have this under control. I’m the daughter of a rock legend who’s used to being around these types of men, but I’m finding myself more drawn to him with every passing mile.
I’m fighting to keep our relationship professional while he’s pushing to show me there’s more to him that what’s plastered all over the tabloids.
Desire starts triumphing my rationality.
I’m throwing all my rules out the window.
I’ll deal with the repercussions when the gas tank runs dry.

Género: Romance, Contemporáneo, Drama
As a teenager, Samantha Carlton used a career in modeling to break free from her painful childhood—walking away from her reckless twin sister, an alcoholic mother, and the boy she loved. Yet she never outran the guilt of abandoning her family. When the past shows up on her doorstep in the form of her late sister’s daughter, Sam opens her home and her heart to the girl she never knew existed. But it’s not so easy to face the man she left behind…
Sam had shattered Trevor Kincaid’s heart, and he’d sought comfort in her sister’s arms. But he’d pledged to shield his daughter, Grace, from the drama that followed the Carlton women. Now Grace has tracked down Sam, and Trevor is forced to deal with the one woman he wanted to forget.
History has a way of repeating itself, and the sparks between Sam and Trevor reignite an old flame. But as much as Sam wants a new future, is walking away again easier than risking her heart for a second chance at love?

Género: 
What do you do when your whole life is a lie?
Single mother, Dr. Danielle Edwards, never imagined her happily-ever-after ending so soon. But now her world has been shaken off its axis. Orphaned and raised in foster care, Danielle learned early in life to be independent. The only emotional attachment she had in childhood was to her friend and now-dead husband, James. The only emotional attachment she has now, is her daughter. That was until Bryan came into their lives…
Everything about Colonel Bryan K. Hawk IV is devised to draw Danielle to him—from the way he dresses, to his motherlesschild. On the surface, Bryan is a successful global businessman, but he’s hiding the real purpose for his relationship with Danielle. For nine-years, he’s been investigating James Edwards. His assignment, to recover stolen information from an anti-American organization—information that exposes a centennial government secret that could start World War III. And Danielle is unknowingly caught in the middle.
Bryan is trained to get answers by any means necessary, even seduction. But the government didn’t train him how to resist someone like Danielle. Not when he’s falling in love …not when the truth will rip them apart forever.

Género: Dark, Suspenso
I watch. I study. I prowl. I hunt. I always go in with a plan. A set of rules for myself. I don’t take unnecessary risks. That’s how I’ve been able to evade capture all these years. But there’s something about this girl that is different than the others. When I finally meet her, the rules become a blur. And I break the most important one of all—I take her with me.
It’s just my imagination—that feeling of being watched. That those icy eyes— a vivid turquoise with a distinct golden fleck—aren’t watching me. It’s just stress. I am the person everyone relies on. Maybe that’s why I haven’t been feeling so content with my life lately. Why I dream those eyes belong to someone who can tear me away from all of my responsibilities. But these are just shameful fantasies, never meant to breach reality. Then one night, the dream comes true, only it’s a horrific nightmare. Now, I only have one task: survival.


Clic a la imagen para llevarse alguno (o todos) los libros.

12 comentarios:

  1. Una vez mas gracias por los aportes,mi ingles no es muy bueno pero que buena pinta tienen esos books,que chido para l@s lectores bilingües

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Estan buenísimas me llaman la atención varios xD gracias.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. ¡Graacias! siempre estoy buscando libros en ingles y no encuentro

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Me llaman la atencion todos los libros, espero que todos estan libros salen en español pronto!!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. ¡Gracias! Yo también busco libros en inglés y nunca se donde buscar

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Diossss!!!, lo he dichoy por sí no ha quedado claro Te Amo. Es este mi blog favorito en el universo. Has hecho mis sueños realidad. Gracias por esos maravillosos regalos en inglés. Y si no es mucho abusar de ti, por favor trata de conseguir "Need to love you" de la serie love #6 de Megan Smith. El único que no he encontrado.
    Confiando en las estrellas que iluminan mi lectura... besos

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Deberían leer All the ugly and wonderful things es un libro fuera de lo común

    ResponderEliminar